If you’re looking for a delicious recipes that’s been described as “addictive,” check out this super-simple sausage dip from the Brown Eyed Baker.
With just three ingredients and ready in 15 minutes, the dip is the ultimate in ease for the chef and the ultimate treat for the guests.
Michelle Lettrich wrote on her blog, “This is an extremely forgiving recipes” target=”_blank”>recipe<
If you’re looking for a delicious app that’s been described as "addictive," check out this super-simple sausage dip from the Brown Eyed Baker.
(Michelle Lettrich / Brown Eyed Baker)
- 32 ounces of regular sausage rolls, Bob Evans, Jimmy Dean, whatever your favorite brand is
- 16 ounces of packages of cream cheese, softened
- 28 ounces of Picante sauce
- Brown the sausage, breaking it up and crumbling it as it cooks. Once cooked through, remove from skillet with a slotted spoon and place in a serving bowl.
- Mix in the cream cheese and Picante sauce.
- Microwave in 30 seconds increments, stirring between each, until the dip is heated through, and the cream cheese is melted.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips, pretzel crisps or crackers.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
This original recipe is owned by Brown Eyed Baker and was shared with Fox News.